Table of Contents:
If you’re looking for a new way to store and transport your items in Minecraft, you should check out the Wooden Hopper mod. This mod adds a new type of hopper that can only hold one item at a time, but is much faster than the vanilla hopper. So if you’re looking for a way to speed up your transportation process, be sure to check out this mod!
How to install Download Wooden Hopper Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Wooden Hopper Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Wooden Hopper Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Wooden Hopper Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
- Adds a new type of hopper that can only hold one item at a time, but is much faster than the vanilla hopper
Wooden Hopper Mod Screenshots:
Wooden Hopper Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1 Download Links:
Minecraft Game version 1.15.2:
Minecraft Game version 1.16.5:
Minecraft Game version 1.17.1:
Minecraft Game version 1.18.1:
Minecraft Game version 1.18.2:
Q: How do I make a hopper?
A: You can craft it like this:
Q: What can be transported with a wooden hopper?
A: Only items that are stackable in the inventory. For example, arrows, sticks, sand and so on. But not ores and ingots. The hopper is very similar to its vanilla counterpart, but works much faster. It’s also more energy efficient than the vanilla hopper.
Q: I can’t craft the hopper!
A: Make sure you have the correct version of Minecraft installed. You also need an energy source for crafting the wooden hopper. In combination with redstone, coal or charcoal, for example.
Q: How does it work? Do I need to install something else?
A: No, it’s a purely client-side mod. Just install it and start using it right away!