Table of Contents:
To the Bat Poles Mod 1.18.2, 1.16.5 is a fantastic addition to any Minecraft installation that wants to offer players another way of reaching their destination quickly and enjoyably! To install To the Bat Poles Mod your first step will be to download it from our website and then extract its contents into any folder on your PC or Mac computer’s hard drive (we recommend creating a new folder called “Mods” in the root directory).
How to install Download To The Bat Poles Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download To The Bat Poles Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the To The Bat Poles Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download To The Bat Poles Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
- Craftable poles from different materials (iron, golden, diamond, obsidian)
- Redstone poles that lift you up when powered
- Poles made from fences and glass panels
- Easy building of the pole by stacking it from the ground
- Better controls, allowing to climb up, spin without sliding down and jump from the pole
- Placing torches, banners and other blocks (configurable) on top of the pole and rising them up
- Full customization via config files
To The Bat Poles Mod Screenshots:
To The Bat Poles Mod 1.18.2, 1.16.5 Download Links:
1. Is this mod compatible with all versions of Minecraft?
No. It is compatible with 1.14.x, 1.13.x, 1.12.2, 1.12 and so on (but not with older versions).
2. How do I install this mod?
To install this mod you will need to place a copy of the following file into your “mods” folder:
3. How do I uninstall this mod?
To uninstall this mod you will need to place a copy of the following file into your “mods” folder:
4. What can I do with this mod?
You can use it for decoration and to ride on. You can also make a roller coaster, or use it in a game of tag. You can also use it as a slidable ladder (like fireman’s poles).
5. Can I make my own version of this mod?
Yes, you can create new version of this mod, just make sure that you credit me in the description of your modification. Also please give me some credits if you include my files in your mods/pack!
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with To The Bat Poles Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.