Table of Contents:
The Sky Villages Mod 1.17.1 is a well-made mod which, in the short time it has been out, has quickly become one of the most popular Minecraft mods on CurseForge and PlanetMinecraft. Sky Villages adds into the game unique structures that can only be seen high up in the sky – usually, an average Minecraft player has no business to explore this vast blue horizon as there is almost nothing up there to explore and collect with Sky Villages added in however players will get to observe some of the most wonderful villages ever existed! The creatures up here live and breath differently than those who are on ground level – it is like only recently these two worlds collapsed and became one yet they still can’t comprehend
How to install Download Sky Villages Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Sky Villages Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Sky Villages Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Sky Villages Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
Sky Villages Mod Screenshots:
Sky Villages Mod 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1
Fabric version: Download from Server
Forge version: Download from Server
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Sky Villages Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.