Table of Contents:
Do you find yourself frequently struggling to remember which worktables are required for each villager profession? If so, Roughly Enough Professions Mod is the perfect mod for you! This mod adds new functionality to REI that allows you to determine the requirements for each villager profession. To do so, simply use REI’s Uses key (Default: U) on an Emerald or Villager Spawn Egg. The mod will then display a list of all Villager Professions. If you want to know which mod added a particular profession, hold shift while using the Uses key and the mod id will be displayed in front of the profession name.
How to install Download Roughly Enough Professions Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Roughly Enough Professions Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Roughly Enough Professions Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Roughly Enough Professions Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Roughly Enough Professions Mod 1.18.2 Download Links: