Table of Contents:
Netherrocks Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 adds six 6 new ores to the Nether, each with different strengths and weaknesses. These six ores are: Fyrite, Malachite, Ashstone, Illumenite, Dragonstone and Argonite. Some of the new ores feature some sweet armor and tool effects, such as fire/lava immunity, auto-smelting pickaxe, no fall damage, etc. Also includes armor and tool sets for each ore (not all ores have BOTH an armor and tool set).
How to install Download Netherrocks Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Netherrocks Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Netherrocks Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Netherrocks Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Nether Furnaces have some unique properties that are unlike regular Furnaces. The most obvious of these is that they do not take normal Furnace fuels. Instead, there are only a few fuels they can use.
- Netherrack: Smelts 2 items each.
- Fyrite Ingot: Smelts 80 items each.
- Fyrite Dust: Smelts 40 items each.
- Blaze Rod : Smelts 24 items each.
- Blaze Powder: Smelts 8 items each.
- Fyrite Tools: smelt 26 or 27 items each.
In addition to requiring these special fuels, Nether Furnaces smelt at twice (2x) the speed of the corresponding regular Furnace.
Netherrocks Mod Screenshots:
Netherrocks Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
Minecraft Game version 1.5.2/1.5.1
Minecraft Game version 1.6.2
Minecraft Game version 1.6.4
Minecraft Game version 1.7.10
Minecraft Game version 1.9.4
Minecraft Game version 1.10.2
Minecraft Game version 1.11.2
Minecraft Game version 1.12.2
Minecraft Game version 1.14.4
Minecraft Game version 1.15.2
Minecraft Game version 1.16.1
Minecraft Game version 1.16.3
Minecraft Game version 1.16.4
Minecraft Game version 1.16.5
Minecraft Game version 1.17.1
Minecraft Game version 1.18.1
Q: How do I install Netherrocks?
A: Download the file and drag it into your mods folder. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one in your minecraft directory.
Q: How do I install the texture pack?
A: Simply download the texture pack and drag it into your texture packs folder. If you don’t have a textures folder, create one in your .minecraft directory.
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Netherrocks Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.