Table of Contents:
- 1 Download MultiBeds Mod for MC 1.18.1-1.17.1->1.8.9
- 22.214.171.124.1 For Minecraft 1.8.9:
- 126.96.36.199.2 For Minecraft 1.9.0 :
- 188.8.131.52.3 For Minecraft 1.9.4 :
- 184.108.40.206.4 For Minecraft 1.10.2 :
- 220.127.116.11.5 For Minecraft 1.11.2-1.11 :
- 18.104.22.168.6 For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12 :
- 22.214.171.124.7 For Minecraft 1.14.4 :
- 126.96.36.199.8 For Minecraft 1.15.2 :
- 188.8.131.52.9 For Minecraft 1.16.2 :
- 184.108.40.206.10 For Minecraft 1.16.3 :
- 220.127.116.11.11 For Minecraft 1.16.4 :
- 18.104.22.168.12 For Minecraft 1.16.5 :
- 22.214.171.124.13 For Minecraft 1.17.1 :
- 126.96.36.199.14 For Minecraft 1.18.1 :
16 Options for Decorating with Different Beds – MultiBeds Mod 1.18.1-1.17.1
Beds can be an important part of your decorating scheme. MultiBeds Mod gives you 16 options for decorating with different beds, giving so many options to choose from! MultiBeds Mod adds Beds with a range of customization. There are 16 colors and 16 logos. You can match any color with any logo or have no logo. With so many options, MultiBeds Mod gives players the opportunity to experiment with different bed combinations!
How to install MultiBeds Mod?
Follows 5 Steps below to install MultiBeds mod on Windows and Mac:
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge 1.17.1, and ShetiPhianCore you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the MultiBeds.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Screenshot and Crafting Recipes:
Spreads: Using 3 carpet of the same color will give a spread with no logo. A dye on top will give one with a logo.
- ‘Shift + Right-Click’ on a bed with a spread to place it or replace an existing.
- ‘Shift + Right-Click’ on a bed with an empty hand to pick up the spread.
Beds: Craft 3 feather baffles, place them onto any wood to make a comfy bed.
Item Recipes and Info :
Download MultiBeds Mod for MC 1.18.1-1.17.1->1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.8.9:
For Minecraft 1.9.0 :
For Minecraft 1.9.4 :
For Minecraft 1.10.2 :
For Minecraft 1.11.2-1.11 :
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12 :
For Minecraft 1.14.4 :
For Minecraft 1.15.2 :
For Minecraft 1.16.2 :
For Minecraft 1.16.3 :
For Minecraft 1.16.4 :
For Minecraft 1.16.5 :
For Minecraft 1.17.1 :