Table of Contents:
Do you find travelling in Minecraft to be a pain? Have you ever wished that there was an easier way to get around the world? If so, then you will love the Angel Ring Mod! This mod adds an Angel Ring to the game, which allows you to fly like in creative mode. This is perfect for travelling between your bases or building structures that are high up in the sky. So download Angel Ring Mod now and start flying!
How to install Angel Ring Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Angel Ring Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Angel Ring Mod
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Mod , If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
Put Angel Ring into Angel Ring curio slot and use spacebar to fly, like in a creative mode, if you equip anything, which is granting flying, while wearing Angel Ring – Angel Ring fly effect will have top priority, unless you unequip it. (You can also equip it into Charm slot, if there is any mod, which adds this slot into Curios menu.)
Angel Ring Mod Screenshots:
Angel Ring Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
Q: I’m using Angel Ring Mod on a server and other players can fly as well. How do I fix this?
A: This is a client side only mod. The server doesn’t have any effect on the ring, and it will work fine. The only time flying is disabled, is when you are in creative mode.
Q: The ring isn’t working at all! What’s wrong?
A: Make sure you have the right version of Forge installed and that it is correctly installed. Also make sure that Angel Ring Mod is correctly installed in the mods folder.